Obtaining money instantly to make urgent expenses is no longer a complicated process. If you collect your assets in the Banco de la Pampa, you have the Electronic Loan, with which you can access a convenient, easy and fast line and cover the expenses you need. You can obtain it instantly both at Red Link ATMs and through Pampa Personas Home Banking. Get your Easy and Fast Electronic Loan!
- No granting cost, no life insurance expenses.
- Immediate availability, since the amount is deposited in your Account, being able to dispose of the funds that same day, either in cash from any ATM, for purchases in stores with the Maestro Pampa 24 Card or for payments and / or transfers by ATMs and / or by Home Banking Pampa Personas.
- Simple to obtain in any ATM of the Red Link, or by Home Banking Pampa Personas. Availability 365 days a year, without queuing, without paperwork, or documentation to submit.
- Collect your salary in Salary Accounts / Retirees Account of Banco de La Pampa.
- Maestro Pampa 24 card.
- The requested amounts may not exceed the credit limit pre-agreed by the Bank, which will be informed to the Applicant through the Automated Teller Machine (Link / del Banco) or the corresponding electronic channel.
- The capital of the credit will be paid in monthly and consecutive installments that will include capital, interest and taxes (current or future). If there are alternatives regarding the number of installments, the Applicant must opt for one of them.
- The credit will accrue interest at a fixed rate that will be calculated on balances of capital owed, and will be paid in arrears. The calculation of interest will be made on the basis of 365 days per calendar year.
- The form of payment of the credit will be through debit in account, in which the Applicant receives his / her Benefits / Benefits and / or any account of his / her ownership.
- The loan may be pre-paid in full or in part by the Debtor at any time, and must pay all the accrued items until the date of effective payment. To carry out this operation, the client must pay a pre-cancellation fee equivalent to 4% of the pre-paid capital, with a minimum of $ 200 and a maximum of $ 2,000.
- All commissions, the value added tax, and other current and future National, Provincial and / or Municipal taxes and / or fees generated during the term of the credits shall be borne by the Client and shall be added to the installments thereof. .
- The Bank will include the debtor, as long as it is insurable, in the Collective Life Insurance Policy of which the Bank is a Beneficiary, in one of the Companies selected by Banco de la Pampa, for an equivalent insured sum to the balance of the debt by Capital derived from the credit, understood as such to the balance of the debt constituted by the net interest and other charges due after his death.